Although spouses are considered individual patients, dependent children from 15-26 years of age are able to be seen as a benefit of your family membership. As a courtesy to members, visiting family and friends can be accommodated in the event they require care. A fee for service will be applied where appropriate.
- Doctors Notes: Spring 2021 – Vaccination Updates
- Doctors Notes: January 2021 – Vaccination Locations
- Doctors Notes: Winter 2020-21 – COVID 19 Vaccine is Becoming Available
- Doctor’s Notes: A Happy Healthy Holiday Season 2020 – 2021 to You All
- Doctor’s Notes: Fall 2020 – Vaccinations 2020/2021 and Other Topics