Membership fees in a retainer-based medical practice can often be deducted as medical expenses, and may be a reimbursable in a Flexible Savings Plan or Health Savings Account. Please consult with your accountant to learn how medical membership fees relate to your individual situation.
- Doctors Notes: Spring 2021 – Vaccination Updates
- Doctors Notes: January 2021 – Vaccination Locations
- Doctors Notes: Winter 2020-21 – COVID 19 Vaccine is Becoming Available
- Doctor’s Notes: A Happy Healthy Holiday Season 2020 – 2021 to You All
- Doctor’s Notes: Fall 2020 – Vaccinations 2020/2021 and Other Topics